By making this contribution, you certify that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am making this contribution with my own personal funds and not from funds provided by another person for the purpose of making the contribution.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- I am not making a business entity contribution, such as a corporate/LLC/LLP check or a corporate/LLC/LLP credit card.
- I am not making contributions, either alone or via related entities, which aggregate more than $500 to the campaign.
- I am not making my contribution for any vote or official action or promise to refrain from any vote or official action.
- I am not an owner, director, officer, or named sub‐contractor of any entity that has a contract proposal pending with the City and County of San Francisco which is subject to the approval of the Board of Supervisors or with a state agency on whose board a Board of Supervisors appointee serves, or of any entity that received such a contract within the last twelve months.
- I am not registered to lobby the Board of Supervisor and have not been registered to do so within the prior 90 days.
- I do not have a financial interest in a land use matter (as defined in SF Campaign and Govt. code section 1.127(a), and not including work on my primary residence) that is currently pending before the Board of Appeals, Board of Supervisors, Building Inspection Commission, Commission on Community Investment and Infrastructure, Historic Preservation Commission, Planning Commission, Port Commission, or Treasure Island Development Authority Board of Directors, nor have I had a financial interest in any such land use matter for which any of these boards or commissions has rendered a final decision or ruling within the last twelve months.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
Contributions are not tax deductible. Contributions from business entities, including corporations, LLCs and LLPs, are prohibited. Individuals and most non‐incorporated entities may contribute up to $500. Spouses and domestic partners may each contribute the maximum, even if their contributions are made from a joint account, but should submit separate contributions, each signed by the contributing spouse/partner. We may not deposit your payment without your name, street address (no PO boxes), occupation and employer, and may not accept cash, cashier’s checks or money orders of $100 or more. The legal compliance list above sets forth other prohibitions, including the city contractor, developer and lobbyist bans. Paid for by Vallie Brown for Supervisor 2020, FPPC ID #1426782.