By checking the box, I certify that the following statements are true:
- I am making this contribution with my own personal funds and not from funds provided by another person for the purpose of making the contribution.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- I am not making a corporate contribution, either by corporate check or by corporate credit card.
- I am not making contributions, either alone or via related entities, which aggregate more than $500 to the campaign.
- I am not making my contribution for any vote or official action or promise to refrain from any vote or official action.
- I am not a San Francisco City contractor, or a director, officer, more than 10% shareholder, or subcontractor of a City contractor, whose contract required the approval of the Board of Supervisors, or of any state agency on whose board an appointee of the Board of Supervisors serves, within the last twelve months or whose current bid or proposal will require such approval.
- I am not registered to lobby the Board of Supervisor and have not been registered to do so within the prior 90 days.
Contributions are not tax deductible. Corporate contributions, including contributions made by corporate credit card, are prohibited. Individuals and non-incorporated entities may contribute up to $500. Spouses and domestic partners may each contribute the maximum, even if their contributions are made from a joint account, but should submit separate contributions, each signed by the contributing spouse/partner. Related entities/persons (e.g., a non-incorporated business and its owner) are subject to a single, combined limit of $500. We may not deposit your payment without your name, street address (no PO boxes), occupation and employer, and may not accept cash, cashier’s checks or money orders of $100 or more. We also may not accept contributions from foreign nationals, unless they have permanent residency status in the US. Lobbyists who are registered to lobby the Board of Supervisors, or have been registered to do so within the prior 90 days, may not make or transmit any contributions to our campaign.